Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MY IDEAL HOME.

It´s a modern home on the outskirts of Rome. It's big and spacious with agarden and lovely flowers and trees. It's got six beautiful bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a big living room, a balcony, an attic and a stable for my horse.
In the living room there are big windows. We can watch and enjoy the  garden looking through them. There's also a big red sofá with cushions,a wooden table with modern chairs and a TV.
My favourite room is my bedroom. It's got a big bed, two pink lamps, a desk, one window with  pink curtains and two bedside tables.
The garden is very big and beautiful. ¡It´s a paradise!.There are millions of flowers in different colours.When I'm bored I go to the garden and do my homeworks here,under the shadow, read a boook.... and walk.
Every day I water to flowers and plants.

I feel really happy when I'm home alone because there are a lot of things to do!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment